Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pressure Calibrator, -15 to 15 psi
- Item # 16L006
- Mfr. Model # FLUKE-717 15G
- UNSPSC # 41113647
- Catalog Page # 803
- Shipping Weight 3.0 lbs.
- ItemHandheld Pressure Calibrator
- Pressure SourceExternal
- Measurement FunctionsPressure, mA DC
- Internal Pressure Measurement Range-15 to 15 psi
- Pressure Range with External Modules1" H2O to 10,000 psi
- Internal Pressure Range Accuracy+/-0.05% Full Scale
- Loop Supply Voltage24VDC
- Current Measurement Range0 to 24mA DC
- Displayed Pressure Unitspsi, In H2O, cm H2O, Bar, mBar, kPa, In Hg, mmHg, Kg/cm Squared
- DisplayMultiline LCD
- StandardsCSA C22.2 No. 1010.1:1992
- Calibration CertificateNIST
- Powered By9V Alkaline Battery
- IncludesTest Leads, Alligator Clips, Manual on CDROM, Getting Started Guide, Battery
- Manufacturers Warranty Length3 yr.
- Pressure Modules700P Series (29 Ranges)
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.