Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemPortable Scopemeter
- Bandwidth (MHz)100 MHz
- Display153mm Full Color LCD with LED Backlight
- True RMSYes
- Sampling Rate1.25 GS/s
- Max./Min. Sweep Speed5 ns - 2 min/div
- Waveform/Measurement Stored2 Recording, 15 Waveform Memories
- Max. Record Length10k/ Channel
- FFT AnalysisFrequency Spectrum Using FFT Analysis
- Cursors & ZoomRanges From Full Record Overview To Zoom In UpTo Sample Level At Any Record Length
- Real Time ClockProvides Date and Time Stamp Information For Scope Record, 100 Screen Replay Sequencesand For Trend Plot Recordings
- Triggering ModeAutomatic Connect-and-View(TM), Free Run, Single Shot, Edge, Delay, Dual Slope, Video, Video Line, Selectable Pulsewidth(Channel A Only), N-Cycle
- Input Sensitivity2 mV/div to 100 V/div
- PersistenceDigital Persistence Off/Short/Medium/Long/Infinite, Traces Fade Out In SevenLevels
- Glitch Capture8 ns Peak Detect On Each Channel
- Capacitance MeasurementsN
- Safety RatingCAT III 1000V / CAT IV 600V
- Battery TypeLi-ion
- Battery LifeUp to 4hrs
- Battery Pack Recharge Time (Hr.)2.5
- FeaturesIEC 61010 1000 V Cat Iii/600 V Cat IV Safety Rating, 60 Mhz, 100 Mhz Or 200 Mhz Bandwidth With Up To 2.5 Gs/S Real-time Sampling Rate, 8ns Glitch Detect 5, 000 Digital Multimeter Fully Isolated Floating Input Channels 10,000 Sample Deep Memory Per Channe
- Calibration CertificateY
- IncludesPower Adapter, Li-ion Battery Pack, Red, And Blue Probe, USB cable A - B (mini), Hanging Strap Side Strap, CD Users Manual With FlukeView, ScopeMeter Software Demo Version, Calibration Certificate
- Manufacturers Warranty Length3 Years On Main Instrument, 1 Year On Accessories
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.