Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Particle Counter, 6 Ch
- Item # 5BB60
- Mfr. Model # FLUKE-983
- UNSPSC # 41113903
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 9.0 lbs.
- ItemParticle Counter
- Particle Size0.3, 0.5, 1, 2, 5, and 10 Microns
- Flow Rate0.1 cfm
- Relative Humidity Range20 to 90%
- Temp. Range50 Degrees to 104 Degrees F
- DisplayBacklit Graphical LCD
- Data Storage5000 Records
- Number of Channels6
- Count ModesConcentration/Totalize/Audio
- InterfaceRS-232 And RS-485
- Powered ByAC Adapter 90 To 250 VAC, 50/60 Hz Or NiMH Rechargeable Battery
- Calibration CertificateNIST
- IncludesProbe, High Purity Tubing, Tubing Adapter, Zero Count Filter, Interface Cable And Software, Hard Carrying Case, Power Adapter, Battery, Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.