Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item # 42X223
- Mfr. Model # FLUKE-190-502/WWG
- UNSPSC # 41113638
- Catalog Page # 787
- Shipping Weight 11.26 lbs.
- Bandwidth (MHz)500
- Display153mm Full Color LCD with LED Backlight
- True RMSYes
- Sampling Rate5 GS/s
- Max./Min. Sweep Speed2 nSec to 2 min/div
- Waveform / Measurement Stored2 Recording, 15 Waveform Memories
- Max. Record Length10k/ Channel
- FFT AnalysisFrequencySpectrum Using FFT Analysis
- Cursors & ZoomRanges From Full Record Overview To Zoom In Up To Sample Level At Any Record Length
- Real Time ClockYes
- Triggering ModeAutomatic Connect-and-View(TM), Free Run, Single Shot, Edge, Delay, Dual Slope, Video, Video Line, Selectable Pulsewidth (Channel A Only), N-Cycle
- Input Sensitivity2 mV/div to 100 V/div
- PersistenceDigital Persistence Off/Short/Medium/Long/Infinite, Traces Fade Out In Seven Levels
- Glitch CaptureYes
- Capacitance MeasurementsNo
- Safety RatingCAT III 1000V / CAT IV 600V
- Battery TypeLi-ion
- Battery LifeUp to 4 Hr
- Battery Pack Recharge Time (Hr.)2.5
- FeaturesTrendPlot(TM) and ScopeRecord(TM)
- Calibration CertificateN
- IncludesPower Adapter, Li-ion Battery Pack, Probe Red, Probe Blue, USB cable A / B (Mini), Hanging Strap Side Strap, CD Users Manual W FlukeView, ScopeMeter Software Demo Version, Statement of Calibration Practice
- Manufacturers Warranty Length3 Year on Main Instrument, 1 Year on Accessories
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.