Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Network Tester, Ethernet LAN
- Item # 12N860
- Mfr. Model # NTS2-NSKIT
- UNSPSC # 41113715
- Catalog Page # 456
- Shipping Weight 7.3 lbs.
- ItemNetwork Tester
- ApplicationEthernet LAN Troubleshooting
- FeaturesMonitor and Authentication, NetProve Diagnostics, Inline Functionality, VoIP Test and Troubleshoot, PoE Measurements, IntelliTone Digital Signaling
- MeasuresLAN Network Parameters
- Adapter TypeUSB
- Connector TypeRJ45
- Data Safe MonitorY
- Standards802.3, 802.1x
- IncludesInline Tester, NetProve Diagnostics, IntelliTone Toning, IntelliTone Pro 200 Probe, NetTool Connect PC Software, WireView Wiremappers #1-6, (4) AA Alkaline Batteries, NiMH Battery/Charger Kit, USB to Mini-USB Cable, Ethernet Cable, Guide, Software, TPAK Meter Hanging Kit, and Case.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.