Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
LinkRunner AT 2000 Extended Test Kit
- Item # 24W731
- Mfr. Model # LRAT-2000-KIT
- UNSPSC # 43201553
- Catalog Page # 470
- Shipping Weight 8.55 lbs.
- Item Network Tester
- Display Color LCD
- Application Ethernet LAN Troubleshooting
- Features TruePower(TM) PoE testing and Loading,802.1x Authentication,Cable Wiremapping,IPv4/IPv6 Readiness,Streamlined UI and Color Display,Location and ID of Cabling Runs and Nearest Switch Information
- Measures LAN Network Parameters
- Adapter Type USB
- Connector Type RJ45 & SFP
- Data Safe Monitor Y
- Displays LAN Parameters
- Waterproof No
- Standards 802.3, 802.1x
- Includes LinkRunner AT 2000, IntelliTone Pro 200 Probe, WireView Cable IDs #1-6, LinkRunner Manager Software CD, Test Accessory Soft Pouch, USB Cable, LinkRunner AT Guide, IntelliTone Pro Guide, (1) 9V Alkaline Battery, Deluxe Fluke Networks Carry Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.