Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemCable Tester Kit
- ApplicationQualifies Voice 10/100BASE-T, VoIP or Gig, Troubleshoots Cabling Performance, Generates Printable Reports, Tones and Traces Cable
- IncludesCableIQ With Remote Adapter, Reporting Software CD, IntelliTone 200 Digital Probe, Remote IDs, Two RJ45-RJ45 Patch Cords, USB Cable, Coax F Push-On Adapter, 75-ohm Coax Patch Cord, RJ45/11 Universal Coupler, RJ11-RJ11 Patch Cord, Owners CD and Quick Start Guide, Four AA Batteries, Soft Accessory Pouch, Hard Carry Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Patch Cords (699)
- Continuity Testers (390)
- Voice/Data Wire Verification Tools (94)
- Telecommunications Testers (79)
- Wire Tracers (67)
- Cable Tracer Meters (66)
- Circuit Tracers (66)
- Wire Tracing Testers (65)
- Wire Tracing Meters (64)
- Communications Testers (59)
- Cable Tracers (57)
- Cable Meters (52)
- Wire Identifiers (38)
- Cable Identifiers (37)
- Fiber-Optic Testers (33)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.