Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Basic Fiber Verification Kit
- Item # 4AZZ3
- Mfr. Model # FTK1000
- UNSPSC # 41115609
- Catalog Page # 452
- Shipping Weight 5.86 lbs.
- ItemBasic Fiber Verification Kit (MM)
- DisplayCustom LCD
- ApplicationVerify Optical Loss and Power Levels
- Measures850, 1300, 1310, 1490, 1550, and 1625 nM Wavelengths
- Connector TypeSC Interchangeable
- IncludesMultimode Light Source, SimpliFiber Pro (R) Power Meter, Batteries, LinkWare Software, USB Cable, Durable Carrying Case, Instructions
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Continuity Testers (394)
- Voice/Data Wire Verification Tools (92)
- Telecommunications Testers (80)
- Wire Tracers (68)
- Circuit Tracers (66)
- Cable Tracer Meters (65)
- Wire Tracing Testers (64)
- Wire Tracing Meters (63)
- Communications Testers (56)
- LAN Testers (56)
- Cable Tracers (55)
- Cable Testers (54)
- Cable Meters (53)
- Wire Identifiers (38)
- Cable Identifiers (37)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.