Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Multifunction Calibrator, Voltage Measurement Range: 0 to 300 VDC, 0 to 300 VAC, Loop Supply Voltage
- Item # 6KD43
- Mfr. Model # Fluke-741B
- UNSPSC # 41113630
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 9.0 lbs.
- Item Multifunction Calibrator
- Voltage Measurement Range 0 to 300 VDC, 0 to 300 VAC
- Loop Supply Voltage 24 or 28 VDC
- Intrinsically Safe No
- Pressure Modules 29
- Measurement Functions V, mA, Ohms, T, P*, F
- Source Current 0 to 22 mA DC
- Current Measurement Range 0 to 110 mA DC
- Thermocouple Temperature Range -250 To 2500 C
- Powered By 7.2 V NiCd Battery Pack
- Includes Test Leads, Test Probes, Battery, Battery Charger, and Instructions
- RTD Temperature Range -200 To 800C
- Frequency Source Range 1Hz to 50 KHz
- Frequency Measurement Range 1Hz to 50 KHz
- Resistance Source 0 to 11,000 Ohms
- Resistance Measurements 0 to 11,000 Ohms
- External Pressure Range Dependent On Pressure Module
- Displayed Pressure Units Psi, In H20, cm H20, Bar, mBar, kPa, In Hg, mmHg, Kg/cm Squared
- Max. Loop Current 22 mA DC
- Display Multiline LCD
- Calibration Certificate NIST
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 Years
- RTD Type Cu10 (427), Ni120 (672), Pt100 (385), Pt200 (385), Pt500 (385), Pt1000 (385), Pt100 (3916), Pt100 (3926)
- Thermocouple Type J, K, T, E, L, N, U, C, B, R, S, BP, and XK
- Source Voltage 0 to 15 VDC
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.