Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Multifunction Calibrator, Temp, Pressure
- Item # 6KD42
- Mfr. Model # Fluke-725
- UNSPSC # 41113630
- Catalog Page # 802
- Shipping Weight 3.1 lbs.
- ItemMultifunction Calibrator
- Source Voltage0.01 to 10VDC
- Voltage Measurement Range0 to 30VDC
- Source Current0 to 24mA DC
- Current Measurement Range0 to 24mA DC
- Basic DC Accuracy+/-0.02% + 2 Digits
- Thermocouple TypeJ, K, T, B, E, L, N, R, S, U, BP, and XK
- Thermocouple Temperature Range-328 Degrees to 3182 Degrees F, -200 Degrees to 1800 Degrees C
- RTD TypeNi 120, Pt 100 (385), Pt 200 (385), Pt 500 (385), Pt 1000 (385), Pt 100 (3926), Pt 100 (JIS)
- RTD Temperature Range-328 Degrees to 1472 Degrees F, -200 Degrees to 800 Degrees C
- Frequency Source Range2 to 1000 CPM, 1 Hz to 10 kHz
- Frequency Measurement Range2 to 1000 CPM, 1 Hz to 10 kHz
- Resistance Source15 to 3200 Ohm
- Resistance Measurements15 to 3200 Ohm
- External Pressure RangeDependent On Pressure Module
- Displayed Pressure UnitsPsi, In H20, cm H20, Bar, mBar, kPa, In Hg, mmHg, Kg/cm Squared
- Loop Supply Voltage24 V DC
- Max. Loop Current22 mA DC
- DisplayMultiline LCD
- StandardsCSA C22.2 No. 1010.1:1992
- Calibration CertificateNIST
- Powered By(4) AA Batteries
- IncludesBatteries, Test Leads, Test Clips and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length3 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Calibration Testers (177)
- Pressure Calibrators (130)
- Process Calibrators (77)
- Handheld Calibrators (63)
- Current Calibrators (53)
- Voltage Calibrators (33)
- Current Calibrator Meters (32)
- Thermocouple Calibrators (15)
- Thermocouple Calibrator Meters (11)
- Control Calibrators (9)
- RTD Calibrators (8)
- Multifunction Calibrators (7)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.