Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Intrinsically Safe Multifunction CalibratorVoltage Measurement Range: 0 to 30VDC
- Item # 4GU10
- Mfr. Model # FLUKE-725EX
- UNSPSC # 41112206
- Catalog Page # 802
- Shipping Weight 2.6 lbs.
- ItemIntrinsically Safe Multifunction Calibrator
- Voltage Measurement Range0 to 30VDC
- Loop Supply Voltage12 VDC
- Intrinsically SafeYes
- Pressure Modules8
- Measurement FunctionsV, mA, Ohms, T, P*, F
- Source Current0 to 24mA DC
- Current Measurement Range0 to 24mA DC
- Basic DC Accuracy+/-0.02% + 2 Digits
- Thermocouple Temperature Range-328 Degrees to 3182 Degrees F, -200 Degrees to 1800 Degrees C
- Powered By(4) AA Batteries
- IncludesTest Leads, Test Clips, Batteries, Instructions
- RTD Temperature Range-328 Degrees to 1472 Degrees F, -200 Degrees to 800 Degrees C
- Frequency Source Range2 to 1000 CPM, 1 Hz to 10 kHz
- Frequency Measurement Range2 to 1000 CPM, 1 Hz to 10 kHz
- Resistance Source15 to 3200 Ohm
- Resistance Measurements15 to 3200 Ohm
- External Pressure RangeDependent On Pressure Module
- Displayed Pressure UnitsPsi, In H20, cm H20, Bar, mBar, kPa, In Hg, mmHg, Kg/cm Squared
- Max. Loop Current22 mA DC
- DisplayMultiline LCD
- Safety RatingATEX II 1G EEx ia IIB 171 Degrees C KEMA 04ATEX 1303X, I.S. Class I, Division 1 Groups B-D, 171 Degrees C compliance
- Calibration CertificateNIST
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
- RTD TypeNi 120, Pt 100 (385), Pt 100 (3926), Pt 100 (JIS), Pt 200 (385), Pt 500 (385), Pt 1000 (385)
- Thermocouple TypeJ, K, T, B, E, L, N, R, S, U, BP, and XK
- Source Voltage0.01 to 10VDC
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Intrinsically Safe Instruments (149)
- Pressure Calibrators (143)
- Calibration Testers (138)
- Handheld Calibrators (80)
- Process Calibrators (77)
- Current Calibrators (53)
- Voltage Calibrators (33)
- Current Calibrator Meters (32)
- Thermocouple Calibrators (16)
- Thermocouple Calibrator Meters (12)
- Control Calibrators (11)
- RTD Calibrators (8)
- Multifunction Calibrators (7)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.