Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Multifunction Calibrator, Voltage Measurement Range: 0 to 30VDC, Loop Supply Voltage: 24 VDC
- Item # 2PY43
- Mfr. Model # FLUKE-726
- UNSPSC # 41113646
- Catalog Page # 711
- Shipping Weight 3.5 lbs.
- Item Multifunction Calibrator
- Voltage Measurement Range 0 to 30VDC
- Loop Supply Voltage 24 VDC
- Intrinsically Safe No
- Pressure Modules 29
- Measurement Functions V, mA, Ohms, T, P*, F
- Source Current 0.001 to 24mA DC
- Current Measurement Range 0 to 24mA DC
- Basic DC Accuracy +/-0.01% + 2mV
- Thermocouple Temperature Range -250 Degrees TO 2500 Degrees C
- Powered By (4) AA Batteries
- Includes Test Leads, Test Clips, 1 Pair Stackable Leads, Batteries and Instructions
- RTD Temperature Range -200 Degrees to 800 Degrees C
- Frequency Source Range 2 to 1000 CPM, 1 Hz to 15.0 kHz
- Frequency Measurement Range 2 to 1000 CPM, 1 Hz to 15.0 kHz
- Resistance Source 0 to 4000 Ohm
- Resistance Measurements 5 to 4000 Ohm
- External Pressure Range Dependent On Pressure Module
- Displayed Pressure Units psi, In H20, cm H20, Bar, mBar, kPa, In Hg, mmHg, Kg/cm Squared
- Max. Loop Current 22 mA DC
- Display Multiline LCD
- Standards CSA C22.2 No. 1010.1:1992
- Calibration Certificate NIST
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
- RTD Type Cu10, Ni120 (672), Pt100 (365), Pt200 (385), Pt500 (385), Pt1000 (385), Pt100 (3916), Pt100 (3926)
- Thermocouple Type J, K, T, B, E, L, N, R, S, U, BP, and XK
- Source Voltage 0 to 20VDC
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.