Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Indoor/Outdoor Laser Distance Meter, Â±1/8" Accuracy, Up To 165 ft. Range
- Item # 24Y893
- Mfr. Model # FLUKE-414D/WWG
- UNSPSC # 41111613
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.6 lbs.
- Item Laser Distance Meter
- Indoor/Outdoor Indoor/Outdoor
- Range Up To 165 ft.
- Accuracy +/-1/8"
- Function Quick Calculation of Distance, Area (Square Footage) and Volume
- Display LCD
- Features One-Button Operation, Automatic Shut-Off, Reference/Change Units, Plus/Minus, Clear/Off
- Battery Type AAA
- Includes (2) AAA Batteries, Users Manual on CD, Quick Start Guide, Nylon Carrying Case, 3 yr. Warranty
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Item # 24Y894FLUKE
Price $338.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
- Distance Meters (55)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Thank you for Using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.