Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Digital Multimeter, Full Size Multimeter Style, 1000 Max. AC Volts, 1000
- Item # 24K480
- Mfr. Model # FLUKE-28IIEX/ETL
- UNSPSC # 41113630
- Catalog Page # 681
- Shipping Weight 2.9 lbs.
- Item Digital Multimeter
- Multimeter Style Full Size
- Max. AC Volts 1000
- Max. DC Volts 1000
- Max. AC Amps 10
- Max. DC Amps 10
- Max. Ohms 50 megohm
- Basic DC Accuracy +/-0.05% of Reading + 1 Digit
- Counts 20,000
- Battery Type AAA Alkaline
- Safety Rating Class 1 Div 1 Groups A-D T4 ,Class 1 Zone 1 Aex IA IIC T4
- AC Response TRMS
- Capacitance Range 10nF to 9999uF
- Frequency Counter Range 0.5 Hz to 199.99 kHz
- Min./Max. Memory Yes
- Data Hold Yes
- Display Backlit LCD
- Auto Ranging Yes
- Temp. Range -328 Degrees to 1994 Degrees F
- Special Features IP67, Rubber Holster
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Includes Test Lead Set, Alligator Clip Set, Amp Jack Plug Set, Printed QSG, Chine RoHS Sheet
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.