Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemInsulation Tester
- Output Test Voltage500/1000VDC
- Insulation Resistance Range0.1M Ohms to 600M Ohms
- Live Circuit Detection1000VAC/DC
- Resistance Range0 to 50M Ohms
- DisplayMultiline LCD
- Max. AC Amps400mA
- Max. DC Amps400mA
- Max. AC Volts600
- Max. DC Volts1000
- Auto Power OffYes
- Auto RangingYes
- Power Source(4) AA Batteries
- Safety RatingCAT IV 600V, CAT III 1000V
- IncludesRemote Probe, Test Leads, Alligator Clips, Hard Case, 4 AA Batteries, and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length3 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Meters (4250)
- Testers (4174)
- Test Instruments (3620)
- Temperature Testers (1271)
- Current Meters (506)
- Voltmeter Meters (444)
- Ammeter Meters (442)
- Current Testers (440)
- Continuity Testers (398)
- Ammeter Testers (361)
- Voltage Testers (342)
- Electrical Voltage Testers (330)
- Digital Voltmeters (299)
- Digital Ammeters (293)
- Digital Multimeter Meters (284)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.