Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemInfrared Thermometer
- Temp. Range (F)-20 Degrees to 400 Degrees F
- Temp. Range (C)-30 Degrees to 200 Degrees C
- Focus Spot Size and Distance2.5:1
- Accuracy+/-2 Degrees F
- EmissivityPreset for Food Service Applications
- IncludesBattery, Quick Start Guide
- Battery TypeAA
- Resolution0.2 Degrees C
- Spectral Response8 to 14 uM
- Response TimeLess Than 500 msec.
- Repeatability+/-2 Degrees F or +/-1.5%
- Operating Temp. Range32 Degrees to 120 Degrees F
- Special FeaturesEasy to Use and Highly Accurate, HACCP Check Lights for Instant Recognition of Safe/Unsafe Temperatures, LED Target Illumination Highlights The Entire Measurement Spot for Accurate Targeting, Hand Washable
- Manufacturers Warranty Length2 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
It is recommeneded that you calibrate any thermometers at least once per year if not more.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.