Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
IR Therm, -25 to 1600F, 1 In@50 In Focus
- Item # 2PJW9
- Mfr. Model # FLUKE-574-CF
- UNSPSC # 41112213
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 7.55 lbs.
- ItemInfrared Thermometer
- Temp. Range (F)-25 Degrees to 1600 Degrees F
- Temp. Range (C)-30 Degrees to 900 Degrees C
- Focus Spot Size and Distance1" @ 50"
- EmissivityAdjustable 0.10 to 1.00
- IncludesDurable Hard Case, Thermocouple K Probe, Power Supply, Mfr. No. RS232 Data Cable, Data Graphing, Storage and Analysis Software
- Laser SightingCoaxial 3 Dot
- Battery Type(2) AA
- Data Logging100 Points
- Alarm IndicationAudible/Visual
- DisplayBacklit LCD
- Resolution0.1 Degrees C
- Spectral Response8 to 14 uM
- Response Time250 msec.
- Repeatability+/-2 Degrees F or +/-0.5%
- Operating Temp. Range32 Degrees to 120 Degrees F
- StandardsClass II Laser
- Special FeaturesClose Focus
- Manufacturers Warranty Length2 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Meters (4295)
- Testers (4169)
- Test Instruments (3691)
- Temperature Testers (1260)
- Temperature Meters (666)
- Digital Thermometers (365)
- Infrared Thermometers (243)
- Infrared Temperature Meters (147)
- Noncontact Thermometers (134)
- IR Thermometers (114)
- Pocket Test Thermometers (112)
- High-Temperature Thermometers (69)
- HVAC Thermometers (63)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.