Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
IR Therm, -40 to 1022F, 1 In@12 In Focus
- Item # 1PEK8
- Mfr. Model # FLUKE-561
- UNSPSC # 41112210
- Catalog Page # 863
- Shipping Weight 2.3 lbs.
- Item Infrared Thermometer
- Temp. Range (F) -40 Degrees to 1022 Degrees F
- Temp. Range (C) -40 Degrees to 550 Degrees C
- Focus Spot Size and Distance 1" @ 12"
- Accuracy +/-2 Degrees F or +/-1%
- Emissivity Adjustable Low(0.3), Med (0.7) High (0.95)
- Includes 561 IR Thermometer, K Type Thermocouple Fabric Hook and Loop Fastener Pipe Probe, Hard Carrying Case, Users Manual
- Laser Sighting Single Dot
- Battery Type (2) AA
- Data Hold Yes
- Display Backlit LCD
- Resolution 0.1 Degrees C
- Spectral Response 8 to 14 uM
- Response Time 500 msec.
- Repeatability +/-2 Degrees F or +/-0.5%
- Memory Min/Max
- Operating Temp. Range 32 Degrees to 120 Degrees F
- Standards Class II Laser
- Trigger Yes
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Meters (3833)
- Testers (3548)
- Test Instruments (3081)
- Temperature Testers (1247)
- Temperature Meters (807)
- Digital Thermometers (394)
- Infrared Thermometers (249)
- Noncontact Thermometers (220)
- IR Thermometers (201)
- Infrared Guns (197)
- Thermal Guns (197)
- Infrared Temperature Meters (148)
- Infrared Scanners (113)
- Infrared Thermometer Guns (113)
- Pocket Test Thermometers (108)
- HVAC Thermometers (99)
- High-Temperature Thermometers (87)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.