Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
IR Therm, 1 In @ 10 In Focus
- Item # 16X949
- Mfr. Model # FLUKE-62 MAX/WWG
- UNSPSC # 41112210
- Catalog Page # 863
- Shipping Weight 0.9 lbs.
- ItemInfrared Thermometer
- Temp. Range (F)-22 Degrees to 932 Degrees F
- Temp. Range (C)-30 Degrees to 500 Degrees C
- Focus Spot Size and Distance1" @ 10"
- Accuracy1.5 Degrees C
- EmissivityAdjustable 0.10 to 1.00
- Laser SightingSingle Dot
- Battery TypeAA
- Data HoldYes
- Resolution0.1 Degrees C
- Spectral Response8 to 14 uM
- Response TimeLess Than 500 msec.
- Repeatability+/-1 Degrees C
- Operating Temp. Range0 Degrees to 50 Degrees C
- StandardsEN/IEC 61010-1: 2001, Laser Safety FDA and EN 60825-1 Class II
- Special FeaturesIP54 Rating and (3) Meter Drop
- Manufacturers Warranty Length3 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Meters (3745)
- Testers (3594)
- Test Instruments (3128)
- Temperature Testers (1266)
- Temperature Meters (766)
- Digital Thermometers (393)
- Infrared Thermometers (246)
- Noncontact Thermometers (216)
- IR Thermometers (197)
- Infrared Guns (192)
- Thermal Guns (192)
- Infrared Temperature Meters (144)
- Pocket Test Thermometers (111)
- Infrared Scanners (109)
- Infrared Thermometer Guns (109)
- HVAC Thermometers (103)
- High-Temperature Thermometers (89)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Thank you for Using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.