Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Indoor Air Quality Analyzer W/ Velocity
- Item # 1AYG5
- Mfr. Model # FLUKE-975V
- UNSPSC # 41104008
- Catalog Page # 877
- Shipping Weight 7.09 lbs.
- ItemIndoor Air Quality Analyzer
- Carbon Monoxide Measurement Range (PPM)0 to 500
- Carbon Dioxide Concentration0 to 5000 PPM
- Temp. Range-5 Degrees to 122 Degrees
- Relative Humidity Range10 to 90%
- Dew Point Range-47 Degrees to 135 Degrees F
- Wet Bulb Temperature Range3 Degrees to 135 Degrees F
- Humidity Accuracy+/-2% From 10 To 90% RH
- Air Velocity (FPM)50 to 3000
- Velocity Accuracy4% Or 4 FPM
- DisplayBack Lighted Dot Matrix LCD
- Auto Power OffYes
- Low Battery IndicatorYes
- Data Storage99 Single Point, 25,000 Continuous
- Power SourceRechargeable Li-Ion Battery, (3) AA backup
- IncludesAir Velocity Probe, AC Charger, Software, USB Cable, Calibration Cap and Tubing, Hard Carrying Case, Batteries and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length2 years
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
- Meters (3756)
- Testers (3603)
- Test Instruments (3137)
- Gas Analyzers (114)
- Air Quality Meters (61)
- Air Quality Analyzers (57)
- Air Quality Testers (47)
- Gas Analyzer Meters (46)
- Carbon Dioxide Analyzers (23)
- Carbon Dioxide Testers (14)
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Meters (11)
- Air Volume/Flow Testers (9)
- Air Volume/Flow Meters (7)
- Air Meters (2)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.