Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemHandheld Micromanometer Kit
- Pressure Range0 to 16 In WC
- Operating Range0 to 4 KPa
- Max. Pressure0.6 psi (0.04 Bar)
- Display5 Digit LCD
- Velocity250 to 16,000 FPM
- Resolution0.01" WC
- Operating Temp. Range32 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Storage Temp. Range-40 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- For Use WithAir Or Non-Corrosive Dry Gases
- Connection TypeFit 1/8 or 3/16" ID Tubing
- Battery TypeAA
- IncludesBattery, Tubing, Hard Case, 12" Pitot Tube, 4XL48 Meter Hanging Kit and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length2 Years
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Meters (4276)
- Testers (4201)
- Test Instruments (3646)
- Anemometers (120)
- Air Velocity Meters (118)
- HVAC Analyzers (99)
- Manometers (86)
- Manometer Testers (79)
- Manometer Meters (78)
- Wind Speed Indicators (76)
- Anemometer Meters (54)
- Anemometer Testers (52)
- Air Velocity Monitors (51)
- Air Velocity Testers (49)
- Wind Velocity Testers (47)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This is not an item that we currently carry. However, for business customers, we offer a special order service for specific parts not stocked by Grainger. Please call us at 1-800-Grainger for more information regarding ordering this specific item. Thank you for using Grainger.com Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.