Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemPortable Digital Oscilloscope
- Bandwidth (MHz)40
- DisplayMonochrome LCD
- True RMSYes
- Sampling Rate25 MS/s
- Max./Min. Sweep Speed20 nSec to 1 min/div
- Waveform/Measurement Stored20
- Max. Record Length512 Points
- Cursors & ZoomYes
- Real Time ClockYes
- Triggering ModeConnect-and-View(TM)
- Input Sensitivity5 mV/Div to 500 V/Div
- Glitch CaptureYes
- Capacitance MeasurementsYes
- InterfaceOptically Isolated RS-232
- Safety RatingCAT III 600V
- Battery TypeRechargeable NiMH
- Battery LifeUp to 7 Hr
- Battery Pack Recharge Time (Hr.)7
- FeaturesMultimeter Measures AC/DC Voltage, Bus Health Test, Power, Harmonic, Current, Resistance, Diode Check and Continuity
- Calibration CertificateNIST
- IncludesTest Leads, Oscilloscope Probes and Adapters, Battery and Charger, Clamp On Current Probe and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length3 Years
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.