Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Earth Ground Tester Kit, 128 Hz, 250VAC
- Item # 4JNW2
- Mfr. Model # FLUKE-1621 KIT
- UNSPSC # 41113612
- Catalog Page # 847
- Shipping Weight 10.2 lbs.
- ItemEarth Ground Tester Kit
- Earth Ground Resistance Range0.15 to 2k Ohms
- Resolution0.01 Ohms
- Operating Frequency128 Hz
- AccuracyIntrinsic Uncertainty +/-6% of Measured Value +5 Digits, Operating Uncertainty IEC 61557 +/-18% of Measured Value +5 Digits
- Measuring CurrentGreater Than50mA
- Measuring VoltageLess Than=48V
- Earth Volts250VAC
- Soil ResistivityNo
- DisplayBacklit LCD
- Power Source(1) 9V Battery
- StandardsIEC, EN 61010-1, Pollution Degree 2
- Safety RatingCAT II 600V
- Earth Measurement Poles23
- IncludesMfr. No. FLUKE-1621 Tester, (2) Cable Reels, (3) Earth Ground Stakes, (1) Test Lead, (2) Alligator Clips, Batteries, Users Manual, Carrying Case
- Manufacturers Warranty Length2 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.