Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Earth Ground Tester Kit, 128 Hz, 48VAC
- Item # 1FBK5
- Mfr. Model # FLUKE-1623 KIT
- UNSPSC # 41113612
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 21.0 lbs.
- Item Earth Ground Tester Kit
- Earth Ground Resistance Range 0.001 to 19.99k Ohms
- Resolution 0.001 to 10 Ohms
- Operating Frequency 128 Hz
- Accuracy +/-2% of Reading +/-3 Digits or +/-7% of Reading +/-3 Digits
- Measuring Current Greater Than50mA
- Measuring Voltage Less Than=48V
- Earth Volts 48VAC
- Soil Resistivity Yes
- Display LCD
- Counts 1999
- Power Source (6) AA Batteries
- Standards CE, CSA
- Earth Measurement Clamps (1) Selective, (2) Stakeless
- Earth Measurement Poles 34
- Includes Mfr. No. FLUKE-1623 Tester, (2) Test Leads, Batteries and Manuals, Carrying Case, (4) Earth Ground Stakes, (2) Clamps, (3) Cable Reels
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.