Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Earth Ground Tester, 250VAC, 128 Hz
- Item # 1FBK4
- Mfr. Model # FLUKE-1623
- UNSPSC # 41113612
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 5.07 lbs.
- ItemEarth Ground Tester
- Earth Ground Resistance Range0.001 to 19.99k Ohms
- Resolution0.001 to 10 Ohms
- Operating Frequency128 Hz
- Accuracy+/-2% of Reading +/-3 Digits or +/-7% of Reading +/-3 Digits
- Measuring CurrentGreater Than50mA
- Measuring VoltageLess Than=48V
- Earth Volts250VAC
- Soil ResistivityYes
- Power Source(6) AA Batteries
- StandardsCE, CSA
- Earth Measurement Clamps(1) Selective, (2) Stakeless
- Earth Measurement Poles34
- Includes(2) Test Leads, Batteries and Manuals
- Manufacturers Warranty Length2 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.