Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (1-800-472-4643).
Digital Multimeter, 1000 Max. AC Volts, 1000
- Item # 4JNW1
- Mfr. Model # FLUKE 179/IMSK
- UNSPSC # 41113630
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 2.75 lbs.
- Item Digital Multimeter
- Max. AC Volts 1000
- Max. DC Volts 1000
- Max. AC Amps 10
- Max. DC Amps 10
- Max. Ohms 50 megohm
- Basic DC Accuracy +/-0.09% of Reading + 2 Digits
- Counts 6000
- Battery Type Alkaline
- Safety Rating CAT III 1000V, CAT IV 600V
- Audible Continuity Yes
- AC Response TRMS
- Capacitance Range 1nF to 10,000uF
- Frequency Counter Range 0.01 Hz to 100 kHz
- Data Hold Yes
- Display Large Easy to Read
- Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 752 Degrees F
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Standards EN 61010-1, UL, CSA, TUV, VDE Pending
- Includes Current Clamp, Thermocouple Bead Probe, Test Leads, Alligator Clips
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Limited Lifetime, 2 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.