Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Digital Multimeter, Full Size Multimeter Style, 1000 Max. AC Volts, 1000
- Item # 4EB20
- Mfr. Model # Fluke-83-V-NIST
- UNSPSC # 41113630
- Catalog Page # 681
- Shipping Weight 2.7 lbs.
- Item Digital Multimeter
- Multimeter Style Full Size
- Max. AC Volts 1000
- Max. DC Volts 1000
- Max. AC Amps 10
- Max. DC Amps 10
- Max. Ohms 50 megaohm
- Basic DC Accuracy +/-(0.1% + 1 Digit)
- Counts 6000
- Battery Type 9V Alkaline
- Safety Rating CAT III 1000V, CAT IV 600V
- Audible Continuity Yes
- AC Response Average
- Capacitance Range 100pF to 9999uF
- Frequency Counter Range 0.01 Hz to 200 kHz
- Min./Max. Memory Yes
- Peak Hold Yes
- Data Logging Yes
- Bar Graph Yes
- Display LCD
- Auto Ranging Yes
- Special Features Adjustable Speed Motor Drive Test Function
- Duty Cycle 0.1 to 99.9%
- Diode Test Yes
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Calibration Certificate NIST
- NIST Certification By Techni-Tool
- Standards ANSI/ISA S82.01, EN61010-1, CE, UL, SA
- Includes Test Leads,Alligator Clips, Holster, 9V Battery (Installed), Getting Started Manual, CD with Detailed Manual
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Lifetime
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.