Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Digital Clamp Meter, Backlit LCD, AA
- Item # 2GXE2
- Mfr. Model # Fluke-771-NIST
- UNSPSC # 41113601
- Catalog Page # 802
- Shipping Weight 1.21 lbs.
- ItemClamp Meter
- Clamp Meter Jaw StyleClamp On
- Max. AC Amps99mA
- Max. DC Amps99mA
- Max. Ohms400
- Jaw Capacity1/4"
- Temp. Range-10 Degrees to 50 Degrees C
- Battery TypeAA
- Safety RatingCAT II 300V
- Calibration CertificateNIST
- AC ResponseAverage
- DisplayBacklit LCD
- IncludesSoft Carrying Case, Instructions
- Auto RangingYes
- Data HoldYes
- Auto Power OffYes
- AC Current Accuracy+/-2% + 5 Digits
- Operating Temp.14 to 130 Degrees F
- StandardsEN61010-1, 600 V CAT III, UL, CSA
- Special FeaturesLED Spotlight
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Meters (4310)
- Testers (4184)
- Test Instruments (3694)
- Current Meters (508)
- Ammeter Meters (445)
- Current Testers (439)
- Continuity Testers (393)
- Ammeter Testers (355)
- Digital Ammeters (288)
- Current Detectors (207)
- Clamp-On Meters (182)
- Clamp-On Ammeters (171)
- Power Clamp-On Meters (170)
- Ammeter Clamp-On Meters (169)
- Current Clamp-On Meters (161)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.