Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Digital Clamp Meter, 400A, TRMS, 600V
- Item # 20E891
- Mfr. Model # FLUKE-324/WWG
- UNSPSC # 41113601
- Catalog Page # 765
- Shipping Weight 1.6 lbs.
- ItemClamp Meter
- Clamp Meter Jaw StyleClamp On
- Max. AC Amps400
- Max. AC Volts600
- Max. DC Volts600
- Max. Ohms4000
- Jaw Capacity1-1/8, 1-5/16"
- Temp. Range14 Degrees to 752 Degrees F (-10 Degrees to 400 Degrees C)
- Battery TypeAAA
- Safety RatingCAT IV 300V, CAT III 600V
- AC ResponseTRMS
- Audible ContinuityYes
- Peak HoldYes
- DisplayBacklit LCD
- IncludesDisplay Container, Soft Case, Manual, Test Leads, Registration Card, Statement of Calibration, WEEE Sheet
- Max. Conductor Size600 MCM
- Auto RangingYes
- Data HoldYes
- Auto Power OffYes
- Thermometer TypeType K Thermocouple
- AC Current Accuracy+/-2% + 5 Digits
- Operating Temp.14 to 122 Degrees F
- Special FeaturesBacklight
- Manufacturers Warranty Length2 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Meters (3757)
- Testers (3606)
- Test Instruments (3131)
- Current Meters (515)
- Voltmeter Meters (502)
- Ammeter Meters (460)
- Current Testers (443)
- Continuity Testers (399)
- Voltage Testers (356)
- Ammeter Testers (353)
- Electrical Voltage Testers (337)
- Digital Voltmeters (302)
- Digital Ammeters (285)
- Current Detectors (223)
- Continuity Meters (206)
- Clamp-On Meters (199)
- Clamp-On Ammeters (188)
- Power Clamp-On Meters (188)
- Ammeter Clamp-On Meters (186)
- Current Clamp-On Meters (179)
- Voltage Clamp-On Meters (176)
- Clamp Meters (166)
- Amp Meters (165)
- Voltage Detectors (149)
- Voltage Detector Meters (136)
- Electrical Power Meters (119)
- Digital Clamp-On Meters (115)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Catalog error will be changed.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.