Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Digital Bench Multimeter
- Item # 2GMH3
- Mfr. Model # Fluke-8808A 120V
- NSN # 6625-01-216-4431
- UNSPSC # 41113630
- Catalog Page # 787
- Shipping Weight 9.1 lbs.
- ItemDigital Bench Multimeter
- Voltage (AC)200m to 750
- Voltage (DC)200m to 1000
- Amps AC20m to 10
- Amps DC200u to 10
- Resistance (Ohms)200 to 100M
- Basic DC Accuracy+/-0.01%
- True RMSYes
- Frequency Counter20 Hz to 1 MHz
- Special FeaturesDual Display
- DisplayMulti-segment Vacuum Fluorescent
- Auto RangingYes
- Resolution5.5 Digits
- Measurement FunctionsVAC and VDC, Amps AC and DC, Ohms, and Frequency
- ConnectivityRS-232 PC Interface
- Advanced Measurements2 X 4 Wire Ohms, Setup Keys
- IncludesTL71 Test Leads, Line Cord, Spare Line Fuse, Getting Started Guide and CD-ROM with Instruction Manual
- Manufacturers Warranty Length3 Years
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Meters (4312)
- Testers (4186)
- Test Instruments (3696)
- Current Meters (508)
- Current Testers (439)
- Continuity Testers (393)
- Voltage Testers (345)
- Electrical Voltage Testers (329)
- Digital Voltmeters (295)
- Digital Multimeter Meters (284)
- Digital Multimeters (278)
- Digital Multimeters (DMMs) (276)
- Resistance Meters (256)
- Resistance Testers (252)
- Frequency Meters (221)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.