Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemClamp Meter
- Clamp Meter Jaw StyleDetachable
- Max. AC Amps200
- Max. DC Amps200
- Max. AC Volts600
- Max. DC Volts600
- Max. Ohms6000
- Jaw Capacity2/3"
- Battery TypeAA
- Safety RatingCAT IV 300V, CAT III 600V
- AC ResponseTRMS
- Audible ContinuityYes
- DisplayBacklit LCD
- IncludesTL 76 Test Leads, Batteries, Soft Carrying Case, Instructions
- Calibration Frequency55 to 60 Hz
- Auto RangingYes
- Data HoldYes
- Auto Power OffYes
- AC Current Accuracy+/-2% + 5 Digits
- Operating Temp.14 to 122 Degrees F
- StandardsIEC, EN 61010-1:2001
- Special FeaturesDetachable Jaw Makes Accessing Wires and Viewing The Display Easier, State of The Art Signal Processing
- Manufacturers Warranty Length3 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Meters (4282)
- Testers (4207)
- Test Instruments (3661)
- Current Meters (512)
- Ammeter Meters (448)
- Current Testers (445)
- Voltmeter Meters (439)
- Continuity Testers (402)
- Ammeter Testers (362)
- Voltage Testers (342)
- Electrical Voltage Testers (331)
- Digital Voltmeters (300)
- Digital Ammeters (294)
- Digital Multimeter Meters (288)
- Digital Multimeters (280)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.