Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item # 33W948
- Mfr. Model # 1622A-H-156
- UNSPSC # 41113646
- Catalog Page # 806
- Shipping Weight 9.46 lbs.
- Item Dataloging Hygrometer
- Application Indoor
- Mounting Wall
- Temp. Range (F) 32 Degrees to 122 Degrees
- Temp. Range (C) 0 Degrees to 50 Degrees
- Relative Humidity Range 0 to 100%
- Celsius Switchable Yes
- Battery Type 12VDC Evternal Source
- Temp. Accuracy (C) +/-0.125 Degrees
- Humidity Accuracy +/- 1.5 % RH from 20 % RH to 70 % RH
- Memory 400,000 Typical Individual Date/Time-stamped Readings
- Display Type LCD
- Height 4-9/10"
- Width 8-3/10"
- Depth 2"
- Features Ethernet, RS-232 Interface
- Includes The "DewK" Thermo-Hygrometer, USB Wireless High-Accuracy Value Kit (includes 1621A-H Value Kit, 2633-RF Wireless Option, and 2633-USB Wireless Modem (USB to Wireless))
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.