Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Clamp On Earth Resistance Tester, 0.025 to 1500 Ground Resistance Range, 1.38" (35mm) Jaw Capacity
- Item # 1CWL8
- Mfr. Model # FLUKE-1630
- UNSPSC # 41113648
- Catalog Page # 786
- Shipping Weight 4.56 lbs.
- Item Clamp On Earth Resistance Tester
- Ground Resistance Range 0.025 to 1500 Ohms
- Jaw Capacity 1.38" (35mm)
- Resolution 0.002 to 20 Ohms
- Operating Frequency 3333 Hz
- Current Measurement Range 0.20 to 30A AC
- Display Digital LCD
- Counts 9999
- Resistance Accuracy From +/-1.5% of Reading +/-0.05 to +/-20% Dependent on Range
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Data Logging 116 Readings
- Battery Type 9V
- Safety Rating CAT III 300V
- Includes Carrying Case With Strap, Battery, Resistance Test Loop and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 1YB44EXTECH
Price $1,600.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.