Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Documenting Process Calibrator
- Item # 11L866
- Mfr. Model # Fluke-753
- UNSPSC # 41113647
- Catalog Page # 802
- Shipping Weight 8.9 lbs.
- ItemDocumenting Multifunction Calibrator
- Source Voltage0 to 15VDC
- Voltage Measurement Range0 to 300VAC/DC
- Source Current0 to 22mA DC
- Current Measurement Range0 to 110mA DC
- Basic DC Accuracy+/-0.02% + 0.0005V
- Thermocouple TypeJ, K, T, B, C, E, L, N, R, S, U, BP, and XK
- Thermocouple Temperature Range-250 Degrees TO 2500 Degrees C
- RTD TypePt100 (385), Pt200 (385), Pt500 (385), Pt1000 (385), Pt100 (3916), Pt100 (3926), Cu10 (427), Ni120 (672)
- RTD Temperature Range-200 Degrees to 800 Degrees C
- Frequency Source Range0 to 50 kHz
- Frequency Measurement Range0 to 50 kHz
- Resistance Source0 to 10 kOhm
- Resistance Measurements0 to 10 kOhm
- External Pressure RangeDependent On Pressure Module
- Loop Supply Voltage26VDC
- Max. Loop Current25 mA
- StandardsCAN/CSA C22.2 No 1010.1-92, ANSI/ISA S82.01-1994, UL3111, and EN610-1:1993.
- Insulation CategoryCat II, 300 V
- Calibration CertificateNIST
- Powered ByRechargable Battery Pack
- IncludesTest Leads, Battery, Charger, Sample Software, Soft Case, USB Cable
- Manufacturers Warranty Length3 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
- Calibration Testers (177)
- Pressure Calibrators (130)
- Process Calibrators (77)
- Handheld Calibrators (63)
- Current Calibrators (53)
- Voltage Calibrators (33)
- Current Calibrator Meters (32)
- Thermocouple Calibrators (15)
- Thermocouple Calibrator Meters (11)
- Control Calibrators (9)
- RTD Calibrators (8)
- Multifunction Calibrators (7)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.