Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Documenting Multifunction Calibrator with HARTVoltage Measurement Range: 0 to 300VAC/DC
- Item # 11A108
- Mfr. Model # Fluke-754
- UNSPSC # 41113647
- Catalog Page # 802
- Shipping Weight 8.5 lbs.
- ItemDocumenting Multifunction Calibrator with HART
- Voltage Measurement Range0 to 300VAC/DC
- Loop Supply Voltage26VDC
- Intrinsically SafeNo
- Pressure Modules29 Rranges
- Measurement FunctionsVoltage (AC and DC), Current, Resistance, Frequency, TC and RTD
- Source Current0 to 22mA DC
- Current Measurement Range0 to 110mA DC
- Basic DC Accuracy+/-0.02% + 0.0005V
- Thermocouple Temperature Range-250 Degrees TO 2500 Degrees C
- Powered ByRechargable Battery Pack
- IncludesTest Leads, Battery, Charger, Sample Software, Soft Case, USB Cable, HART Comm Cable
- RTD Temperature Range-200 Degrees to 800 Degrees C
- Frequency Source Range0.01 to 50 kHz
- Frequency Measurement Range0 to 50 kHz
- Resistance Source0 to 10 kOhm
- Resistance Measurements0 to 10 kOhm
- External Pressure RangeDependent On Pressure Module
- Max. Loop Current24 mA
- StandardsCAN/CSA C22.2 No 1010.1-92, ANSI/ISA S82.01-1994, UL3111, and EN610-1:1993.
- Insulation CategoryCat II, 300 V
- Calibration CertificateNIST
- Manufacturers Warranty Length3 yr.
- RTD TypePt100 (385), Pt200 (385), Pt500 (385), Pt1000 (385), Pt100 (3916), Pt100 (3926), Cu10 (427), Ni120 (672)
- Thermocouple TypeJ, K, T, B, C, E, L, N, R, S, U, BP, and XK
- Source Voltage0 to 15VDC
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
- Pressure Calibrators (143)
- Calibration Testers (138)
- Handheld Calibrators (80)
- Process Calibrators (77)
- Current Calibrators (53)
- Voltage Calibrators (33)
- Current Calibrator Meters (32)
- Thermocouple Calibrators (16)
- Thermocouple Calibrator Meters (12)
- Control Calibrators (11)
- RTD Calibrators (8)
- Multifunction Calibrators (7)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.