Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (1-800-472-4643).
Bench Multimeter, NIST With Data
- Item # 2WTJ5
- Mfr. Model # Fluke-8846A 120V-NIST-D
- UNSPSC # 41113630
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 10.6 lbs.
- Item Bench Multimeter
- Voltage (AC) 100m to 750
- Voltage (DC) 100m to 1000
- Amps AC 10m to 10
- Amps DC 100u to 10
- Resistance (Ohms) 100 to 100M
- Basic DC Accuracy +/-0.0024%
- Counts 1,999,999
- True RMS Yes
- Temp. Range -200 to 600 C
- Capacitance 1 nF to 0.1 F
- Interface RS232, IEE-488.2, Ethernet
- Frequency Counter 3 Hz to 1 MHz
- Special Features USB Memory Drive Port, Continuity, Diode Test, NULL, Min / Max /Average, Statistics/Histogram, TrendPlot (TM), Limit Test
- Display Vacuum Fluorescent Display, Dot Matrix
- Auto Ranging Yes
- Calibration Certificate NIST With Data
- Safety Rating CAT I 1000V, CAT II 600V
- Resolution 6.5 Digits
- Measurement Functions VAC and VDC, Amps AC and DC, Ohms, Frequency, Period, Capacitance, and Temp.
- Connectivity USB Memory device port. RS-232, LAN & GPIB PC Interface
- Advanced Measurements Wide Ohms & Current Ranges, 2 X 4 Wire Ohms, Graphical Display, Analysis Functions, Histogram, Trendplot, and Statistics
- Includes Power Cord, Test Lead Set, Spare Line Power fuse, Programmers Manual, User Manual on CD, FVF-BASIC Software
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 Years
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.