Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Bench Multimeter, NIST With Data
- Item # 2WTJ5
- Mfr. Model # Fluke-8846A 120V-NIST-D
- UNSPSC # 41113630
- Catalog Page # 787
- Shipping Weight 10.6 lbs.
- Item Bench Multimeter
- Voltage (AC) 100m to 750
- Voltage (DC) 100m to 1000
- Amps AC 10m to 10
- Amps DC 100u to 10
- Resistance (Ohms) 100 to 100M
- Basic DC Accuracy +/-0.0024%
- Counts 1,999,999
- True RMS Yes
- Temp. Range -200 to 600 C
- Capacitance 1 nF to 0.1 F
- Interface RS232, IEE-488.2, Ethernet
- Frequency Counter 3 Hz to 1 MHz
- Special Features USB Memory Drive Port, Continuity, Diode Test, NULL, Min / Max /Average, Statistics/Histogram, TrendPlot (TM), Limit Test
- Display Vacuum Fluorescent Display, Dot Matrix
- Auto Ranging Yes
- Calibration Certificate NIST With Data
- Safety Rating CAT I 1000V, CAT II 600V
- Resolution 6.5 Digits
- Measurement Functions VAC and VDC, Amps AC and DC, Ohms, Frequency, Period, Capacitance, and Temp.
- Connectivity USB Memory device port. RS-232, LAN & GPIB PC Interface
- Advanced Measurements Wide Ohms & Current Ranges, 2 X 4 Wire Ohms, Graphical Display, Analysis Functions, Histogram, Trendplot, and Statistics
- Includes Power Cord, Test Lead Set, Spare Line Power fuse, Programmers Manual, User Manual on CD, FVF-BASIC Software
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 Years
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Meters (3693)
- Testers (3542)
- Test Instruments (3075)
- Temperature Testers (1246)
- Temperature Meters (805)
- Current Meters (582)
- Voltmeter Meters (551)
- Current Testers (441)
- Continuity Testers (395)
- Digital Voltmeters (351)
- Voltage Testers (350)
- Electrical Voltage Testers (332)
- Resistance Meters (293)
- Digital Multimeters (268)
- Digital Multimeters (DMMs) (264)
- Digital Multimeter Meters (262)
- Digital Ohmmeters (243)
- Resistance Testers (239)
- Frequency Meters (218)
- Multimeter Testers (207)
- Continuity Meters (201)
- Digital Multimeter Testers (198)
- Ohmmeter Testers (198)
- Frequency Testers (184)
- Capacitance Meters (147)
- Capacitance Testers (143)
- Bench Meters (74)
- True RMS Ammeters (40)
- Bench-Type Multimeters (14)
- Bench-Type Multimeter Meters (13)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask and Answer Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.
The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any statements posted, including statements posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such statements.
Use of any linked web site provided in a post is at the user's own risk. This site should not replace the use by you of any technical product manual or other professional resource or adviser available to you.
The source for the answers given by Grainger in Ask and Answer are based on the information provided with the question, which may not be complete or may not apply to other situations, and based on product literature and informational materials, the content of which is provided by Grainger's product suppliers. Grainger disclaims liability for any information it provides in Ask and Answer which later may be alleged or determined by a court of law to be inaccurate or incorrect.
The answers given by Grainger in Ask and Answer are not intended to replace or supplement any professional, engineering or other consultation services available to its product users. Always read, understand, and follow the product information and instructions provided by the manufacturer. same on category AAA as well