Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Bench Multimeter, USB Memory Drive Port
- Item # 1CXH7
- Mfr. Model # Fluke-8846A/SU 120V
- NSN # 6625-01-216-4431
- UNSPSC # 41113630
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 11.0 lbs.
- ItemBench Multimeter
- Voltage (AC)100m to 750
- Voltage (DC)100m to 1000
- Amps AC10m to 10
- Amps DC100u to 10
- Resistance (Ohms)100 to 100M
- Basic DC Accuracy+/-0.0024%
- True RMSYes
- Temp. Range-200 to 600 C
- Capacitance1 nF to 0.1 F
- InterfaceRS232, IEE-488.2, Ethernet
- Frequency Counter3 Hz to 1 MHz
- Special FeaturesUSB Memory Drive Port, Continuity, Diode Test, NULL, Min / Max /Average, Statistics/Histogram, TrendPlot (TM), Limit Test
- DisplayVacuum Fluorescent Display, Dot Matrix
- Auto RangingYes
- Safety RatingCAT I 1000V, CAT II 600V
- Resolution6.5 Digits
- Measurement FunctionsVAC and VDC, Amps AC and DC, Ohms, Frequency, Period, Capacitance, and Temp.
- ConnectivityUSB Memory device port. RS-232, LAN & GPIB PC Interface
- Advanced MeasurementsWide Ohms & Current Ranges, 2 X 4 Wire Ohms, Graphical Display, Analysis Functions, Histogram, Trendplot, and Statistics
- IncludesPower Cord, Test Leads, Spare Fuse, Programmers Manual, User Manual on CD, FVF-BASIC Software, Cable & Upgrade Software
- Manufacturers Warranty Length3 Years
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
- Meters (4295)
- Testers (4169)
- Test Instruments (3691)
- Temperature Testers (1260)
- Temperature Meters (666)
- Current Meters (507)
- Voltmeter Meters (443)
- Current Testers (438)
- Continuity Testers (394)
- Digital Thermometers (365)
- Voltage Testers (357)
- Electrical Voltage Testers (339)
- Digital Voltmeters (305)
- Digital Multimeter Meters (281)
- Digital Multimeters (277)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.