Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Bench Multimeter, FVF-BASIC Software
- Item # 1CXH4
- Mfr. Model # Fluke-8845A 120V
- UNSPSC # 41113630
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 10.6 lbs.
- ItemBench Multimeter
- Voltage (AC)100m to 750
- Voltage (DC)100m to 1000
- Amps AC10m to 10
- Amps DC100u to 10
- Resistance (Ohms)100 to 100M
- Basic DC Accuracy+/-0.0030%
- True RMSYes
- InterfaceRS232, IEE-488.2, Ethernet
- Frequency Counter3 Hz to 300 KHz
- Special FeaturesContinuity, Diode Test, NULL, Min / Max /Average, Statistics/Histogram, TrendPlot (TM), Limit Test
- DisplayVacuum Fluorescent Display, Dot Matrix
- Auto RangingYes
- Safety RatingCAT I 1000V, CAT II 600V
- Resolution6.5 Digits
- Measurement FunctionsVAC and VDC, Amps AC and DC, Ohms, Frequency, and Period
- ConnectivityRS-232, LAN & GPIB PC Interface
- Advanced Measurements2 X 4 Wire Ohms, Graphical Display, Analysis Functions, Histogram, Trendplot, and Statistics
- IncludesPower Cord, Test Lead Set, Spare Line Power fuse, Programmers Manual, User Manual on CD, FVF-BASIC Software
- Manufacturers Warranty Length3 Years
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Meters (4309)
- Testers (4183)
- Test Instruments (3692)
- Current Meters (508)
- Current Testers (440)
- Voltmeter Meters (435)
- Continuity Testers (394)
- Voltage Testers (345)
- Electrical Voltage Testers (329)
- Digital Voltmeters (296)
- Digital Multimeter Meters (285)
- Digital Multimeters (279)
- Digital Multimeters (DMMs) (277)
- Resistance Meters (257)
- Resistance Testers (253)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.