Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Battery Operated Megohmmeter, 5000VDC
- Item # 5NLK7
- Mfr. Model # FLUKE-1550C
- UNSPSC # 41113628
- Catalog Page # 766
- Shipping Weight 16.6 lbs.
- ItemBattery Operated Megohmmeter
- Output Test Voltage50 to 5000VDC
- Insulation Resistance Range1T Ohms
- Live Circuit DetectionGreater Than30V
- Capacitance Range0.01 to 15 uF
- Auto Power OffYes
- Safety RatingCAT III 1000V, CAT IV 600V
- Leakage Current Range1nA to 2mA
- Data Logging99 Data Points
- FeaturesAutomatic Calculation of Dielectric Absorption Ratio (DAR) and Polarization Index (PI)
- Power Source12V Rechargeable Lead Acid Battery
- IncludesTest Cables with Alligator Clips, USB Adapter with Interface Cable, Software, AC Power Cord, Soft Carrying Case and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length3 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.