Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Battery Operated Megohmmeter, 1000VDC
- Item # 1BE68
- Mfr. Model # FLUKE-1503
- UNSPSC # 41113624
- Catalog Page # 785
- Shipping Weight 3.0 lbs.
- Item Battery Operated Megohmmeter
- Output Test Voltage 500/1000VDC
- Insulation Resistance Range 0.1 to 2000M Ohms
- Live Circuit Detection Greater Than30V
- Resistance Range 0 to 20k Ohms
- Display Multiline LCD
- Accuracy +/-2% + 3 Digits
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Safety Rating CAT IV 600V
- Features Save Battery Power with Auto Power Off, Read Measurements Easily with Large, Backlit Display, CAT IV 600 V Overvoltage Category Rating for Added User Protection, Remote Probe, Test Leads, Probes and Alligator Clips Included with Each Tester, Accepts Optional Fluke TPAK Magnetic Hanging SysteM Ohms to Free Your Hands for Other Work, 4 AA Alkaline Batteries (NEDA 15 A or IEC LR6) for At Least 1000 Insulation Tests
- Earth Ground Resistance Range 0.01 to 20k Ohms
- Power Source (4) AA Alkaline Batteries
- Includes Remote Probe, Test Leads, Test Probes, Alligator Clips, Meter Boot, Batteries and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.