Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Air Temp Probe, -40 to 1500 Deg F
- Item # 4CB73
- Mfr. Model # 80PK-24
- NSN # 6685-01-284-3293
- UNSPSC # 41112219
- Catalog Page # 853
- Shipping Weight 0.38 lbs.
- ItemAir Temperature Probe
- UseAir and Non Caustic Gas Measurements
- Temperature Measuring ElementK Thermocouple
- Temp. Range (F)-40 Degrees to 1500 Degrees
- Probe ConnectorMini
- Probe Material304 Stainless Steel
- Wire Length38"
- Probe Length8-1/2"
- Probe Dia.1/8"
- Temp. Range (C)-40 Degrees to 816 Degrees
- Accuracy+/-2.2 Degrees C
- Process Connection1/4" NPT, Compression Fitting
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger part number 4CB73, Air temperature probe will have a diameter of .150” (3.81mm) and a length of 1.3 inches
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.