Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemToilet Repair Kit
- FitsMost Toilets
- StandardsIAPMO, ASSE, and CSA
- IncludesFill Valve, Flush Valve, Bowl Gasket And bolts, Tank Lever
- Package Quantity1
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
1) Is the toilet overfilling and running water down the flush valve tube in the center of the toilet – if it is, your water level is set too high and the fill valve needs to be adjusted.
2) Is there any debris caught under the flapper – if there is the flapper will not seal completely and water will continue to run into the unit.
If you are not sure if any water is continuing to run, a few drops of food coloring into the tank after cycling the unit and allowing the tank to fill is a good way to troubleshoot it. If the water in the bowl changes color, there is a leak between the tank and bowl, or your water level is too high and needs adjusting.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.