Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Click Seal Toilet Supply Line, 20 In L
- Item # 14G858
- Mfr. Model # B1T20CS
- UNSPSC # 40141720
- Catalog Page # 3383
- Shipping Weight 0.25 lbs.
- Item Click Seal Toilet Supply Line
- Material of Construction Braided Stainless Steel
- Application Toilet Supply Line
- Outside Dia. (In.) 3/8
- Inlet Size (In.) 3/8
- Inlet Type Comp
- Outlet (In.) 7/8
- Outlet Type Ballcock
- Water Connector Inlet Size (In) .375
- Water Connector Inlet Type Female Compression
- Water Connector Outlet Size (In) .875
- Water Connector Outlet Type Ballcock
- Length (In.) 20
- Max. Working Pressure (PSI) 125
- Operating Temp. (F) 40-150
- Inner Core Braided PVC
- Nut Material Stainless Steel and Acetal
- Finish Stainless Steel
- Features Click Seal Nut That Prevents Overtightening
- Includes Click Seal Nut That Prevents Overtightening
- Standards c-UPC, AB 1953 Low Lead Requirement
- Package Quantity 1
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.