Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Seal, Pump Shaft
- Item # 5NC13
- Mfr. Model # 21-125-13
- UNSPSC # 31181604
- Catalog Page # 3724
- Shipping Weight 0.25 lbs.
- ItemReplacement Pump Shaft Seal
- Seal Type21
- Shaft Size (In.)1-1/4
- Nominal Working Length (In.)1.625
- Seat Bore1.875"
- Seat Thickness0.437"
- Material Content CodeBCFJF
- Standard Industry Seal Number361-21
- Max. Temp. (F)225
- Min. Temp. Rating (Deg. F)-40
- Replacement ForUS Seal Type C, Crane Type 21 and Sealol Type 43
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The term used here is Nominal Working Height, that is the range a seal will collapse and expand and still seal. So the W.H of 1.625 is a Dimention that is typical of a type 21 Seal. I hope this answers your question, thanks for using Grainger Ask & Answer!
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.