Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Oxford Shoes, Size 8-1/2, Toe Type: Composite, PR
- Item # 16V755
- Mfr. Model # FE244-85D
- UNSPSC # 46181605
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # G3685
- Shipping Weight 6.0 lbs.
- Item Oxford Shoes
- Toe Type Composite
- Gender Women's
- Size 8-1/2
- Footwear Width D
- Metatarsal Guard Internal
- Insulated No
- Waterproof No
- Color Brown
- Height 4"
- Footwear Closure Type Lace Up
- Liner Material Tailex(R)
- Shank Material Steel
- Midsole Material Polyurethane
- Outsole Material TPU
- Footwear Sole Pattern Textured and Siped
- Manufacturers Suggested Sole Slip Rating Better
- Chemical Resisting Sole Yes
- Completely Non Metallic No
- Non-Marking Sole No
- Static Dissipative No
- Electrical Hazard Rated Yes
- Conductive No
- Puncture Resistant Insole No
- Metal Chip Resisting Sole Yes
- Oil Resisting Sole Yes
- Chain Saw Cut Resistant No
- Ninety Degree Heel No
- Wide Toe Cap No
- Removable Insole Yes
- Insole System Removable Dual Density PU Cushion Insert
- Non Metallic Upper Yes
- Max. Heat Rating 200 Degrees F
- Footwear Construction Type Direct Attach
- Heel Height Less Than 1/2"
- Footwear Shank Type Plastic
- Upper Boot Material All Leather
- Upper Material Description All Leather
- Satra Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Oily Wet Not Tested
- Satra Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Oily Not Tested
- Satra Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Dry Not Tested
- Satra Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Wet Not Tested
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Oily 0.37
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Dry 0.75
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Wet 0.59
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Oily Wet 0.42
- Style Number 244
- ASTM Footwear Class F2413-11 I/75 C/75
- CSA Footwear Standard Not Specified
- Standards ASTM F2413, Electrical Hazard, Met Guard
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.