Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Light Gray Floor Patch, 40 lb. Size, Coverage: 18 sq.ft.
- Item # 38X003
- Mfr. Model # 13120
- UNSPSC # 31201606
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 43.52 lbs.
- Item Floor Patch
- Color Light Gray
- Number of Components 3
- Size 40 lb.
- Container Type Pail
- Coverage 18 sq.ft.
- VOC 20g/L
- Flash Point Greater Than 200 Degrees F
- Application Time 45 min.
- Dry Time 45 min.
- Dry Time Recoat 8 hr.
- Dry Time Tack Free 8 hr.
- Functional Cure 8 hr.
- Adheres To Concrete, Brick, Masonry, Metal, Wood
- Application Patching Concrete, Brick, Masonry, Floors, Retaining Walls, Wood, Metal, Anchor Bolts In Concrete
- For Use With Concrete, Brick, Masonry, Metal and Wood.
- Characteristics Easy to Mix and Apply, High Compressive Strength, Trowelable to 1/4 inch or more, Resistant to Water, Oils, Solvents, and Alkalis
- Meets NSF R2
- Includes Resin, Hardener, Aggregate
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: AK, GU, HI and PR
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.