Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Fuel Transfer Pump, 2 gpm
- Item # 41D712
- Mfr. Model # 08338
- UNSPSC # 40151532
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.66 lbs.
- Item Fuel Transfer Pump
- Pump Design Gas Can Pump and Siphon
- GPM 2
- Hose Dia. 1/2"
- Hose Length 5 ft.
- Suction Tube Length 16"
- Metered No
- Inlet Size NA
- Housing Material Plastic
- Nozzle Material Plastic
- Nozzle Type Manual
- Self-Priming No
- Seal Material Nitrile
- Features Replaces EPA Spout for Clean Easy Transfer Of All Fuels From Fuel Can To Engine. Pump Maintains Siphon Pressure Once Primed. May Be Used As A Pump and As A Siphon. Flows At 2 Gpm, Ideal for 2 Cycle Engines. Made To Fit 5 gal. and 6 gal. Cans Only
- Compatible Fluids Transfer Fuel From Fuel Can To Engine By Way Of Siphon Or Pump Pressure
- Standards EPA
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year
- Includes Interior Hose, Exterior EPA Hose, Connecting Hardware and 1 Flo n'go Fuel Transfer Pump
- For Use With 5 to 6 gal. Fuel Cans
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.