Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemFuel Transfer Pump
- Pump DesignGas Can Pump and Siphon
- Hose Dia.3/8"
- Hose Length5 ft.
- Suction Tube Length12-1/2"
- Inlet SizeNA
- Housing MaterialPlastic
- Nozzle MaterialPlastic
- Nozzle TypeManual
- Seal MaterialNitrile
- FeaturesReplaces EPA Spout for Clean Easy Transfer Of All Fuels From Fuel Can To Engine. Pump Maintains Siphon Pressure Once Primed. May Be Used As A Pump and As A Siphon. Flows At 1 Gpm, Ideal for 2 Cycle Engines. Made To Fit 2 gal. and 1 gal. Cans Only
- Compatible FluidsTransfer Fuel From Fuel Can To Engine By Way Of Siphon Or Pump Pressure
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
- IncludesInterior Hose, Exterior EPA Hose, Connecting Hardware and 1 Flo n'go Fuel Transfer Pump
- For Use With1 to 2 gal. Fuel Cans
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.