Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemThermal Imager
- Temp. Range-4 Degrees to 482 Degrees F
- IR Detector Resolution320 x 240
- Thermal Sensitivity60 mK
- Picture In PictureFixed
- Laser SightingNo
- Temp. Accuracy+/-2%
- Auto FocusNo
- Visual Light Resolution0.3 MP
- Display3" Color LCD
- Field of View45 Degrees Horizontal x 34 Degrees Vertical
- File FormatsRadiometric JPEG
- Articulating LensNo
- Special FeaturesMSX Enhancement
- Multiple Lens OptionNo
- Spectral Response7.5 to 13um
- Focus Range0.4m to Infinity
- EmissivityAdjustable 0.1" to 1"
- Ambient Temp. Range32 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Data LoggingFully Radiometric IR Images, Visible Images and MSX Images
- Calibration CertificateNo
- Image Frequency9 Hz
- IncludesPower Supply/Charger with Four Plugs, Rechargeable Battery, FLIR Tools Software, USB Cable, Manual, Hard Transport Case, Extra Battery and External Battery Charger
- Manufacturers Warranty Length2 Years Camera, 5 Years Battery, 10 Years IR Detector
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.