Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Thermal Imaging Camera, 160 x 120
- Item # 22UL85
- Mfr. Model # FLIR E6
- UNSPSC # 46171615
- Catalog Page # 864
- Shipping Weight 6.09 lbs.
- ItemThermal Imager
- Temp. Range (F)-4 Degrees to 482 Degrees
- Thermal Resolution19,200 Pixels
- IR Detector Resolution160 x 120 Pixels
- Thermal Sensitivity60 mK
- Picture In PictureYes
- Laser SightingNo
- Temp. Accuracy+/-2%
- Auto FocusNo
- Visual Light Resolution0.3 MP
- Display3" Color LCD
- Field of View45 Degrees Horizontal x 34 Degrees Vertical
- File FormatsRadiometric JPEG
- Articulating LensNo
- Special FeaturesMSX Enhancement
- Multiple Lens OptionNo
- Spectral Response7.5 to 13um
- Focus Range0.4m to Infinity
- EmissivityAdjustable 0.1 to 1.0
- Ambient Temp. Range32 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Data LoggingYes
- NIST CertifiedNo
- Image Frequency9 Hz
- IncludesPower Supply/Charger with Four Plugs, Rechargeable Battery, FLIR Tools Software, USB Cable, Manual and Hard Transport Case
- Manufacturers Warranty Length2 yr. Camera, 5 yr. Battery, 10 yr. IR Detector
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.